Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Swans while running!

Steve and I went for our morning 1.3 mile quick run around the lakes. What do you know, two Swans were out on the lake. We had to stop to try and take photos before they swam away. 

It always feels good to get outside first thing in the morning, even if it's raining or cold. Plus, running together has been nice! 

I start my new organizing job today along with my normal business. I also volunteered to do a wearable device study for up to 10 hours. I get paid a little for my time but it sounded fun and something different to do. Plus, I just do what I normally do and can choose what I record. Working, baking, running, etc.. just not sitting in front of the TV or internet for hours. I start that next week on Wednesday and have two weeks to complete the task. I think they just give you $100 gift card for your time. 

Getting back to dieting too. I'm doing some fasting, more healthy choices. We kind of carb loaded last night. I made home made pasta with popovers. Wow, home made noodles are super easy to make and 100 times better tasting than boxed noodles. I'll have to make more varieties. I have a pasta making book with all kinds of herb/veggie combos to try. Good thing we stocked up on flour 25 pound bag and sugar 25 pound bag for all my baking needs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment