Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 5, 2020

I needed this!

Wednesday afternoon it was sunny and around 39 degrees with no wind. Steve and I were home early in the afternoon from work. What better way to enjoy an afternoon? Go to the park for a walk around the lakes with the dog! 
I really need to walk the dog more often in the afternoons when I'm home early! I had that on my todo list this morning, but after looking at the wind and the dropping temperatures for today, I changed my mind. I'll wait for Friday and the weekend when it's going to warm up! 


This also happened yesterday! Ugh!!! I haven't broken anything while working for a long time! I just moved the vase at a customers house and it cracked at the bottom. I do think this needed to be thrown      away a long time ago. I sent a text right away letting her know and offered to buy a new one or pay for it. She said that's okay. Got to love people that know accidents happen and aren't angry or make you pay for it. I might just bring her a vase of flowers as a thank you! 
As for a tip, always be honest. Don't think they won't notice if you wreck someones things. 

What else did I do this week? I voted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment