Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 20, 2020

It's Friday.

What day is it? Oh yeah, Friday. What do we have going on this weekend? Staying home, like everyone else in the world. Makes for a not so exciting weekend for plans. 

I finally got my new cell as promised by 10:30am yesterday. I paid just $14 to get it next day. I spent the next hour re-setting up everything. It's a bit smaller than my old Galaxy Note 5, but in all its just fine. It works and its good to go. 

I worked for two hours and came home. Steve and I did go to Menards for some wood he needed. It was all outside, but we had to get dog food too. After I went into Target for some fruit and to see if paper towels were in stock. Nope, still cleaned out with paper, cleaning supplies and meds. I'll just call before I go next time to make sure they have what I need. My only issue with Target was the long check out lines. Only 4 people working, but at least they all had gloves on and everyone was maintaining 6 feet. It was also pretty quiet, no music playing (not sure if they ever played music), hardly anyone talking. 

I made a ham and cheese quiche and some banana bread last night. We had that for dinner along with a salad. I think this summer/spring we will plant some fast growing veggies like lettuce, carrots and radishes in the garden. Logan also has to start a indoor garden for a class he is taking so he can plant some basil and parsley. We will at least have some fresh food to use this summer. Just need seeds for the lettuce and radishes. 

I made some calls to Xfinity to get a new remote controller for the TV. It wasn't working, so we are having one mailed to us in 7 - 10 days. No big deal for the wait. I also lowered our plan from $250 to $180 per month. I found out we only watch stuff on the basic package. We really can't go without internet, TV or a work land line phone. 

I watched some TV last night, just re-watched Survivor with Steve and went to bed early since I got up around 3am. 

I'm keeping up on my morning yoga and planks. Might have to do that two time a day. Morning and night.

It rained yesterday and was cold! We didn't go walking or do anything outside. Today, is cold 32, but at least the sun is shining for now. Might go walk the dog later. 

Steve is busy making pulled pork in the crock pot. I picked up some pork at Target yesterday so at least we can eat some meat that's not frozen solid. I might even drink a beer tonight if we play some cribbage? 

No comments:

Post a Comment