Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Just get outside!

It might still be cold here, 38*F this morning and only highs of 40, but it's good to get outside. This morning Steve and I went to the local park to run the trail around the soccer fields. We ran almost a mile. He isn't use to running outdoors, so we are taking it slow. Maybe tomorrow we'll add on the smaller loop and keep adding miles from there, switching up our location. I prefer to run in places that aren't busy parks full of dog walkers and runners. We only had to pass one person with their dog on our run. 

My Monday, I worked for two hours with work and drive time. Steve had work all day. He went to Menards two times! Not too happy about that but he needed some supplies. He finishes up that job today and just has one paint job left this week. 

We wanted to make hotdogs over a bonfire, but the grass is still too wet from all the snow. It's also in the back yard and its shaded. I'm sure we will have plenty of bonfires soon. 

The kids made three loaves of bread yesterday. OMG, the best bread ever! I ate two slices. We gave Steve's parents a load and we all pretty much ate the other two up. 

I'm going to make some pasta and we have cream, so we'll just make some cream type pasta for dinner tonight and add some veggies into that. Our whole chicken is still frozen or I'd have Steve cook up that too. 

I have to pay Steve's truck loan today. Ugh!! Tomorrow our Auto insurance is due. The full amount. At least next month it will be half the cost since I parked the kids cars. I hate to spend any money but these are bills that have to be paid obviously! 
I've lost about a half inch on my waist. Day 13 of my stress diet from this virus. I'm pretty much fasting till dinner, but sometimes I do eat something like fruit around noon. I've been eating under 1000 calories per day or around that amount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment