Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Here comes the sun and 60's!

We finally have a day of sun and 60*F temperature to look forward to for Sunday! It's going to be a crazy windy day on top of the warm temperatures. The wind is already blowing around everything as I'm looking out our front window. I still plan to take a walk around the lakes with the dog this morning and in the afternoon, a day of the Parade of Homes tour with my kids.
Last night we went out with our neighbor friends to Hastings and Cannon Falls for drinks and dinner. It made getting up this morning with daylight savings time much later! I usually never sleep in, but when you spring ahead and lose an hour, it's more like 9am. That's late!

It is a small world some times. Our neighbor friend come to find out, is a workout partner with a woman that was a short term customer of mine. We finally figured out how we both thought we knew each other. The short story is that I connected the dots and confirmed it was indeed the same woman customer that I walked out on for a job. I've only walked away from two jobs, this was the second mid - job I walked out on. She was having company, I was feeling sick but still showed up, tried to work and kept feeling worse. I went straight to the doctor after I left her house and found out I had strep throat. This is how sick I was! She chased me to my car and begged me to finish, not understanding that I had to go because I could not even swallow and was not up to the task. That was the end of a monthly job at her house. It was at least 9 or 10 years ago and the last job I ever had to walk away from. Such is life, I understand that she was in a bind, having company coming over. Nothing I could do about being sick and attempting to do a job that I couldn't finish. Most people would be understanding, but nope not this woman. So no regrets on my end.

On another note, the neighbor woman, is also on a transformation journey. I feel like this is what I need to jump start fitness level and lose weight. I'm back to doing daily planks, lifting weights. Starting up walking around the lakes and will soon run and bike. This winter I cross country skied as much as possible but didn't really watch my diet. I'm back to fasting but will still have a few PB pretzels in the morning and eat during the day if I'm hungry but keeping it low calorie to stay under 1500 calories for the day, target range 500 - 1000. Mostly just save my meal for dinner to keep the calories lower. Here we go.. Time to do some transformation. This photo was taken last year, when I was in my fasting transformation. I did it two times, here's going for a third. Plenty of time March, April and May to lose weight for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment