Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Where did it go?

We woke up to snow! Yep, its back! It sure looks pretty with the inch of snow covering the trees and all the dirty brown ground. I just don't want any more snow! I want green and spring!! I can't get my winter wonderland photo to upload, so instead I've got a photo of the brownies I made yesterday. Butterscotch and chocolate chip brownies were delicious. 



Yep, it's sideways. I can't figure out how to turn Madelyn's 3 month photo. She is super cute! Looks exactly like her mom. 


I decided to start another new business since I was always being asked if I did this type of work, organizing!  I now have two customers and might just stick with two max since I still have our other businesses to manage. I can easily handle the extra hours since the other business are just part time. This will give me extra money to pay the taxes we owe. It will be fun to see if this is something I actually like to do. It's flexible hours and easy to fit working a few hours each day into my schedule. Time will tell if this is something for the long term? 




No comments:

Post a Comment