Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 23, 2020

What can we do?

I'm not sure what we will be able to do for money. We both work outside of the house. Personal Training is a no go, my rental management income is zero. Steve is not sure if he should go work. He still has to go to Menards to get supplies, being around others, going to peoples houses and trying not to touch his face while out. I still have a few jobs, but I'm also at peoples houses. Most are gone. I'm thankful that I do have a little work. I'm just not sure if we should be going out at all. I'm not even sure once this is over, I'll have work right away? It's going to take some time and that's not good either! Everyone seems to be living like normal as they all have jobs, working from home. I don't feel like we are all in this together! I'm trying not to think about what life is going to look like in a few months. I'm hoping we have this virus under control, but I doubt that. We will surely run out of money and I have no idea of what we will do. I'm trying to brainstorm, but there is limited hope. I did get out my old resume and type up a new one. I looked for formulation chemist jobs. One is near by, but not sure they are still hiring and I haven't worked in the field for 19 years! Its a long shot!Plus, it's still not a work from home job. 
This is where I spend most of my day. In our front converted dining room, made into a sitting room. I do my yoga, weights and laying on the couch. I have an office but that's not as comfortable. So, this is where I sit, worry and try to plan my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment