Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday sleep in

No need to get up early on a Saturday. I just laid in bed till 8am. I never do this. I'm always up, doing yoga and wanting to start my day.

After I did get up, I made use of my time. Wiped down everything in the bathroom/kitchen. I'm washing our bath towels and hand towels, replacing those all every other day or daily. I'll be cleaning our house once the kids are awake, around noon! I've got some pantry organizing to do. Once it warms up, we'll go for a walk or run with the dog. I have to pace myself on all our home projects. I don't want to run out of things to do.

I might even bake something today? I've been wanting to make some caramel popcorn and that might be what I'll do today or kettle corn? It would be something different to try making.

We did make very tasty crock pot, pulled pork street tacos last night. I ate two! I even drank two beers while playing cribbage last night. Seems what food we are making or eating is the only excitement around here. The pork smelled so good and I finally wanted to eat!

I decided to step on the scale this morning. I haven't been eating much (before Friday night), so I wanted to see where I was at. I have at least 10 to 15 pounds to lose. I already feel better for having some weight loss the last 10 days. Yep, on day 10 of me being overly worried and not very hungry.
Monday is my measurement, waist, hips, thighs and arms. We'll see if there is any or much change.

Looking ahead to next week, I don't have very many customers /jobs on my schedule. That's not much to do. I'm going to have to write out a schedule, so I do something with my day. I'm kind of letting myself just relax a bit and not try to do too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment