Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 13, 2020

Dieting might just have gotten easier!

 I completely lost my appetite with all this virus news. My income is going to be trashed, so there's that and mostly, I'm worried if Steve catches this virus. He doesn't have a spleen, lost to a football accident when he was 16. So fighting off infections is more difficult, plus he is now 54. So sleep for me has not been great. Watching the news right before bed doesn't help either. Yesterday, I turned on Sponge Bob of all things just to not watch any news and calm my nerves. 

So what am I doing about being prepared for what looks like maybe a month at home? We have toilet paper! We have paper towels and cleaning supplies. We all have been washing our hands like surgeons and using hand gel when out in public plus staying at least 3 to 6 feet away from people. We also stocked up on some food. Not crazy, just your huge bags of sugar, flour and some frozen stuff. I also kind of took inventory of all the places we store food, pantry, freezer, frig, cabinets and down stairs 2nd freezer and frig. Good for us, we don't have to stock up on Alcohol to drink, plenty in our bar. 

I also totaled up all our cash on hand to have easy access. This gives me piece of mind that we can pay our bills this coming month. I also read that they might pass a small business low interest loan around 3.5% and have up to 30 years to pay it back. Might just do this if the virus doesn't go away in the summer. This way, we won't have to worry about paying the bills, eating etc. I do like the idea of universal income for every adult $1000, kids $500 per month. At least this next month when most likely we will all be stuck at home, staying away from each other. I just hope my business comes back fast after all this is over. At least I have three to choose from. 

We have all gone through so much since 911. There was 2008 job losses and now this. We also had Steve's eye injury a few years ago that took a huge chunk of our savings to get through the year of his not working much. We can get through this too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment