Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 1, 2020

May Day

May Day, May Day.. we need help in 2020! Here we are at the start of a new month. Will May be better than April? Probably not since the stay at home orders are extended through May 14th in MN. I'm okay with that, since other states are opening far too soon. The less people out, the better! 

Speaking of getting out! I went for a run around our neighborhood with the dog. Just a quick 1.4 mile run. After, Celina joined me for a 9 mile bike ride. We won't be able to bike on our favorite dirt road any longer. They started working on the road to pave it. It was soo dusty and filled with trucks clearing trees. Probably wasn't a good idea to go that way. The road is officially closed on May 4th. So if we ride it, it will be only on the weekends, when the construction stops! 
I was glad I finally got back out on the bike. It was a nice 70*F non windy day, which made it nice for biking! I had been not feeling like doing much of anything because of all that's going on. Sitting at home, worrying and not doing anything isn't going to change the situation or make it go away. Might as well do what I can to make the most of the day. 


Steve went to his brother's last night to give him an estimate for some work at his house. Putting in a shower and taking out a tub. Building a deck or stairs to the patio. He stayed for dinner, they had take out pizza and drinks. I haven't had take out anything since? Take out pizza sounded soo good. Even though we make good pizza, it would just be nice to be able to do normal things again, like getting take out or pizza delivered. 
It was a really nice Thursday night. The kids were off doing what ever and I was left by myself trying to figure out what to do. Nothing is on TV Thursday nights and I was all caught up on my TV shows I like. Just me and the dog outside making a fire. I didn't put much wood on the fire and just waited till it burned down. It was still light outside when I put out the fire. 

We have a deck painting project! The paint is peeling and it all needs to be re-done. We have Menards money that we can use for the paint so no need to spend any of our own cash! We just have to get paint! I'm not sure I want to go do that, but it would be a good weekend project. 


I did a dumb thing yesterday! I lost my check from working. Ugh!!! I put it in my legging pocket and of course changed out of my work clothes. Put then in the wash and realized the check was still in my pocket. Our washer door locks so I waited till the cycle was over. I never found the check? I assumed it would be wet and ripped up, but I found nothing in the wash! I have no idea what happened!!! Where is my check! I searched every where, in my car, on the ground, under the cabinet in the bathroom, re-traced my steps, tried to remember what I did with the check. Nothing. I texted my customer but have yet to hear back. I hope to get a new check and be paid at some point? 

What are our plans this weekend? Who has plans now? Not me. There are things I could be doing, like home projects. What I want to do, maybe try making some onion rings and fried wings. I also have make more crackers on the things to make and maybe bake some cookies. 


My daughter, Kendra had some good news! They sold their town house for what they wanted. Now they will start building a house. Her move date is May 26th! Wow, that's fast!!! Not sure where they plan to live till the house is build or they just find a ready to move in new home? But, I'm excited for them! A little good news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment