Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 25, 2020

Should we change it up?

Steve and I went for a drive to look at land to possibly build a house on. The price was great, on the Cannon River close to the lake and in our price range for 3 acres! The only issue is getting our house ready to sell, down sizing all our crap. We would have to sell our house first and then live some where while we are building. We did see if we could have an RV on the property and live there while building. That would be an option. Are we ready for all this right now? Nope, but we could take the next year and start getting it ready to move and downsize!
We noticed the house next door to this lot was for sale. It didn't look too bad from the outside. The realtor was there and we got a tour. The land is 8.5 acres on the Cannon Falls river. It has a huge garage building next door, but it needs some  (a lot) of inside updates and the price is way more then we want to spend to down size and be debt (mortgage free) $599!

It's probably the right size home for us, once the kids are gone, but so much to fix and really dull looking outside. We passed on this house. I'd rather build something I love and be debt free. 
We've had this canoe for years now and used it maybe 3 times. Its sooo heavy! I'm going to try selling it. No need to store it for more years and never use it. 
All four of us went for a bike ride on the new Spring Lake Park bike/walking trail. It was super nice.
What a view!!


 The Mississippi River Below



Some more blooming crab apple trees 
Today, I started the day off going to the Rental house I take care of. The owners couldn't make it back into town. I needed to pick up some supplies and take updated photos. I had Steve go with and it took far longer than I thought. Three trips to the local ACE hardware store and almost 3 hours later I was done working! Oops, I should have gone alone. A job that was going to take 30 minutes turned out a lot more! 

The cute rental house front porch. 






No comments:

Post a Comment