Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Another day in my life..

Our front yard crab apple and back yard apple trees are in full bloom. We are going to get a ton of apples this fall! We just need to keep spraying the apples to keep the bug spots off! 
I have my first busy day in 8 weeks? I have a rental management job that will take up most of my Thursday late morning into the afternoon. I might even finish it up on Friday? Guess it just depends on how long I stay and what needs to be done. At any rate, I'm glad I have work to keep me busy today! 

 Steve went for a run at the park this morning. I was going to run with him, but my knee cap was feeling weird. I kind of hurt it and it feels slightly sprained. If that makes sense? I didn't want to make it worse, so I skipped the run this morning. Kind of like every day lately. I'll get back into it, I promised myself!
I finally got a hold of our dog groomers. I called the two places we've been brining Zoey. The first place didn't have an opening till the end of June!!! That's too long to wait. The other groomer, I was doing a lot of phone tag. Finally connected, and she can get Zoey in Friday afternoon! She will come out to the car and pick up Zoey. One more day of being a hairy monster, then she will look like her normal self, like in the above photo! 
Minnesota has now given the okay opened up more on Monday.  We can gather in groups less then 10, maintaining 6 feet. Go to most stores. They have a plan for June 1st to allow restaurants, hair salons, gyms etc to open. I'm still not sure that's a good idea! I won't be going to those places! I still don't want to go to stores. We won't be back to normal maybe for years. How depressing is that? I think we all just want our old normal life back before this virus over took all our lives. Is this the new normal? Every article I read mentions how we are going to be changed forever. Things will now be different from what they once were, just like after 911. It's sad to say, many small businesses will close for good. I'm not sure how we will do in the future, but for now we are hanging in there! 





No comments:

Post a Comment