Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Super Saturday

Oh Saturday, you brought a sunny, warm 74*F degree day to MN! Two days in a row of nice weather this spring! 

We have to make every nice day count and just enjoy the little things right now. Its all about the nice weather and just being okay in the moment. 


I had a pretty good Friday. I worked for about two hours (which was nice!) I would have liked to work longer and have at least one more job. Some work is better than nothing! Steve worked all day and then had another new customer estimate (which he got!). He is at least busy with lots of jobs and some pending. I wish I could help him. I offered but I'm not very skilled at construction, painting, fixing walls or doing tile. I wouldn't mind learning. It's something to do, but he doesn't want my help. 

I made more crackers in the afternoon, cleaned our kitchen (that's an every day, every hour thing). Checked my email for our small loan processing doc. Nothing, maybe today? (I did have good news, we did get it all approved) just need to sign and get the cash! Some small bit of good news!!! 

Still no answer from my customer that I lost her check. Not sure why I haven't received a text back? I am still hoping to get paid! 


Friday night bonfire with the whole family! A perfect 74*F night! The only thing not so perfect, the trees are dropping some sticky leaves and Zoey was non too happy about getting them stuck all over her fur. I'm going to have to do a little trimming.

I made it till around 9:30pm and that was it for me. I needed to sleep! And sleep I did, until 8:00am! 


Steve and I made French toast and hash brown potatoes for breakfast. Just the two of us as everyone was still sleeping. 
He left to go work or an hour, patching a wall. 

We plan to go biking, walk the dog, go to the park and make dinner. Maybe do some home projects, like put up the screen porch tent and lights on the deck. It would be nice to sit outside with out the bugs and have lights up. We also still need to power wash and paint the deck, which needs to happen first. 

What are your Saturday plans? 



No comments:

Post a Comment