Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Working Wednesday!

It's a working kind of Wednesday! I'm so glad I have more work today! I am feeling more optimistic now that Steve and I are both working more. It's not back to normal for my schedule but everything helps and we reduced some of our bills for now. 

I colored my hair line last night. It turned out pretty good! I like the color. Steve thinks its a bit red, I don't agree! 

Last nights Mexican Fiesta dinner! It was delicious! We cooked up the pork in the slow cooker and also had some ground beef that needed to be cooked up so we had both beef and pork taco's and stuffed peppers. I always over do it on salsa. It tasted even better with a little sour cream. We have plenty of leftovers for lunch and dinner tonight! I thought we still had tortilla chips but unfortunately, we don't. I'll have to make another trip to the store tomorrow and will also get some more fruit. 
Thursday I'm going with Kendra to look at some houses. It's to help her decide on what new house to purchase. They are trying to decide between two already built homes in the neighborhood they like. There are plus and minus to each house. They do have the option to build, but wouldn't be able to move in till November. They close on their town house on May 26th, so a decision must be made soon. She sent me links to each house. I liked both and think either house would work good. Are either perfect, no. But they can always move again in the future. I don't know if any house is ever perfect. We've lived in our house for 20 years now. There are things I would certainly change and have changed over the years we have lived here. In all you can never get exactly what you want, unless you have unlimited funds. 
I'm happy and excited for them to move into a house with their growing family. It's still close by which is great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment