Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 17, 2020

One more day!

One more day in Q#3! Did we really not go any where since this all began? Everyone seems to be out and about just like the good old days. Only, some of us wear masks and we all try to keep 6 feet apart.  We try and go to the stores early, before most people venture out. This way, it's a lot less people to dodge around. We just went to a less crowded Walmart by our house. Steve wanted a fishing license for us both to use. I'm sure fishing will be the new fun thing to do around here this summer. We just will catch and release. Found out, it's a lot of work to clean fish last summer. Unless the fish is really big and good to eat, it's going back in the water! 


This was taken last spring when we did a bunch of wine and beer tasting at various breweries and wineries around MN. How I wish we could be doing that this Sunday! Of course even if they open, we will be staying home! 

Saturday afternoon, we went back to the river to sit and have some drinks. The kids went for a walk on the path and we just sat and watched the river. Some people were also there, some guys with dogs going fishing in their boat and two kayaker's. It was pretty quiet for the most part, only frogs chirping and waves crashing the shoreline. 


I'm going to be baking on this rain filled Sunday. These bars look so good, but I don't remember what they were and I'm sure I just got the recipe off Pinterest. I'll probably just make some crackers. I've been craving them for a week now. I didn't make any last week because work kept me semi busy with a job each day. This week, it's slower. I still have jobs every day but Tuesday. Unfortunately, I'll be done in about an hour each day. Not enough work but enough to give me something to do with my day and earn a little. 

We made a splurge purchase in thoughts of camping a lot this summer. Logan last summer did a lot of hanging out in a hammock. I thought it would be fun to get one of our own. I bought one that came with everything you need to attach to the tress and one with a bug net. We call it coocoon-ing. We will try just one for now and maybe get another one if we use it. Something new to try out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment