Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Are we all a bit confused?

It's another new week, wait its Tuesday! Aren't we all a bit confused about what day of the week it is? Every day kind of feels like the same. No reason to plan for anything, no where to really go, life is on hold and what day is it any way?
Here I am on a new Tuesday and trying to figure out how to best spend my day. Another day of no working, rain and not much on the todo list. 

I do think it's time to make more positive changes. Weight loss, I'm not on the corona diet any longer,  instead of worrying and not eating, I'm eating and making poor food choices. Time to get back to exercising more and stop staying no to it. I do feel better once I go for a run, walk or bike ride. Some days it's too easy to just sit and not want to do anything and eat unhealthy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment