Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 29, 2020

It's Friday!

Our nice warm weather is gone! Back down to the 60's for our high temperature of the day. Burr.. I liked the humidity and hot air. 
It's Friday! No work of course. All these non work days are running together. Does it really matter if it's Friday? Every day feels like the next. I do have plans for the day. I need printer ink at Walmart because Target didn't have any that I needed.  We also have more mulch to finish in our back yard. At 2pm we are all going to look at new houses in Chaska. I do like having a plan for the day and it filled up with things I'm looking forward to doing. I do miss those days of having more fun plans scheduled. We just can't do much of that with this virus and staying home.


I sold our canoe last night for exactly what I wanted $400 in cash! It took three days and lots of emails with various people but it sold to a really nice family. I bought the canoe for Steve's birthday years ago and we used it with the kids when they were little a few times. It mostly was just stored in our back yard under our 4 season porch and never used. It weights 90 pounds, not light weight! Once we got the kayaks, no one ever wanted to use the canoe. So it was time to sell and get rid of it. I did see they are going for $800 now, we purchased for around $325 years ago so made a little money on the deal. 





No comments:

Post a Comment