Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday hump day!

It's the middle of the week! Going fast already! I didn't mind having Tuesday without work. I'm getting use to the new normal of workless days. I some how manage to fill up my day. Yesterday, I made more of my yummy crackers and then some fried rice.
This was the most productive thing I did all day, baking and cooking. 

When Steve got home from working I had planned on getting mulch for our back yard. We were expecting storms, so we decided to just pick up bags of dirt for the front yard and put down some seed. Wow, Menards was busy! Probably not the best time to go there but at least everyone has on masks (store requirement!). We just grabbed the dirt from the outside yard and left asap! We didn't get enough dirt to fill in the area's where our maple tree roots are exposed. We will have to get another 20 bags and seed more of our front lawn. It did rain a whole lot last night. I really thought we'd look out and see all our seeds and dirt washed away. It looks just fine! Now to keep Zoey from going in the dirt and getting muddy! 
She doesn't even look like this hairy dog any more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment