Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 18, 2020

No, we can't be out of this..

I looked in the pantry this morning and noticed we were out of my favorite go to breakfast! Peanut Butter nugget pretzels. Nooooooo.. So instead, I ate some of my crackers I made yesterday that turned out a bit too salty and had a lot, a lot of garlic! Wow, blow you away with the garlic and salt! 

This weekend, I went back to the rental house that I take care of. Steve put in the AC units and I picked up all the frozen meat I forgot. That was our Saturday high light of things to do for the day. After we stopped at Walmart and picked up a hammock with a bug net for the summer. 


 Just as our front crab apple trees started blooming, it rained and all the pedals are coming down like snow. It covers my car. I switched car spots with Steve's truck because he really doesn't look like he is in a flower float parade.  

The weather said rain around 7pm on Saturday and all day Sunday. The kids came with us to the Mississippi River. We sat and had some drinks while they went for a walk on the path. Guess, it's pretty with bluffs, over looks etc. Guess, we will have to take our bikes and check out the new trial to Hastings. It connects two parks, but its a very hilly area. A good bike workout! 
Felt good to dig my toes into sand once again this year! 


Steve and I are back at it, running around the park. Just a quick mile. My knee is still feeling like a pulled something. It hurts a little while running. It was a slow mile, 10:41 but we did it! I never regret going for a run, only when I skip it! 

Today, I have just an hour of work. It's just doing some office stuff around the house for Steve. Getting Quotes printed, figuring out why some won't allow me to edit. The not so fun stuff to do, but need to be looked at. 

I'm also going to make an apple tart. Steve's mother made a tart crust and I need to use it up. We also are planning on having burgers tonight on the grill so it's a trip to the store. I should have gone first thing this morning but I'm going to go after I'm done with my home, office project. I just don't like going when there are more people! 

Minnesota's last day in Q#3, it ended today. Now it's Stay Safe MN, restaurants, salons and bars are still not open but will on June 1st? I'm not going to those places at all! I'm not even going to a mall if it opens! Less shopping the better! The orthodontist called and is taking appointments again. Not sure if I should let Logan go in for an adjustment? It's not like he has been wearing his bands. So no change and why risk it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment