Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Middle of the Week..

Just another day in Quarantine in Minnesota. I think it will be extended to Q#4 on Monday when Q#3 expires. I'm okay with that because I won't be going out to eat! I do think more retail places should open. Just don't go out if you don't need anything. I also like limiting people to just one shopper is a good idea. Everyone please wear a mask! I hate seeing people without one. I'm protecting you, Please   protect me too! 
Tuesday was kind of a dull day around here. I felt lazy after only working for an hour in the morning. I had plans to bike and make crackers. I did nothing! I did make some baked sweet potatoes fries for dinner and wash some laundry but that was it. Oh, I almost forgot! I planted my herbs in my front pots. Making progress on my outdoor garden.

It was suppose to be 60 yesterday, but it took forever to warm up! It was chilly all day. I only sat outside to eat and did turn on my new fires table. It doesn't produce heat unless you stand over it. It just looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment