Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Two Days in a Row!

No working today for us. The whole family is home on a Tuesday. More work was canceled so that's always a bummer. On hold once again! It would be nice to get back to normal with work, but I'm not sure that will happen till a vaccine is available. Sounds promising on the progress reported yesterday. Let's all just hope!! 

Two Days in a row running at the local soccer fields. Felt good to get out and run again. 

Since we have the day off, I think we will go use our fishing license. We'll go to the river to try and catch some carp or whatever is biting. It's something to do. I'm usually, not into fishing but times have changed and why not try? I still won't take a fish off the hook! 

I mowed the front yard for the first time this season. We had over 4 inches of rain on Sunday, so it needed to be cut! I still have the back yard to mow and trimming to do. I'm sure that won't take me long to finish up today at some point. 

I need to make more crackers and I never made that apple tart yesterday so I still need to do this for today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment