Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 21, 2020

What would I tell you on a Thirsty Thursday?

What would I tell you this Thursday? Steve and I went to Hastings park in town to check out the waterfalls. We received about 4 to 5 inches of rain a few days ago. The water was gushing!!!

We even got sprayed by the water, standing far away from the falls. 



 I took a photo of the trial map to see where we can bike in town. Lots of options! 
We started the whole deck process of power washing and scraping off peeling paint. It's a lot of work! I kind of wanted to just sand the whole deck and not paint it. Go back to just putting on a clear coat. 
We have paint so we will just re-paint again! 
Today, is sweep the deck, pick up the scrapings from the yard below and start painting the rails. I'll leave the actual deck for Steve to roll out. I might do the stairs but that's about it for me. We still have more yard projects. I want to put in some dirt and seed the front yard where the tree roots are sticking out of the ground. We are suppose to get rain all Memorial Day weekend, so it's a good project if we can get it done before it rains! That means, not going out of town to spend it at the lake. Rain and Camping = no fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment