Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!

It's a chilly Mother's Day. Steve made me breakfast of fried potatoes and pancakes. It's off to a nice start! Yesterday, Steve bought me a table fire pit that I've been wanting since last spring. We went to Lowes to get gas for the new grill and a hanging plant for his mother. The table fire pit is double the size I was thinking of getting and of course its also triple the cost, but it's really nice. I got to try it out for 15 minute before the rain started. I'm sure we will get lots of use out of it this summer.
 Steve's new grill all assembled and ready to use. We were going to use it last night cooking the steak and chicken, but the rain happened. 
At least we have gas for both the grill and the table fire pit. We will be ready to use all. Now to just re-paint the deck so all is usable this summer! We have painting on next weekends schedule. 

The tree's are starting to bloom. This purple tree is in our neighbors yard behind the garage. We have a great few from our side of the house stairs. Our crab apple tree out front is also in full bloom. 
We cooked up some Philly steak sandwiches last night. Steve made the steak, peppers and onions. I toasted the buns on the stove top grill and melted the cheese on top of the sandwich. They turned out pretty good. I did add some ranch dressing and hot sauce because they were a little bland without. 
Just sipping some coffee and hanging out with the dog this morning. I have no idea of what we will do with the rest of my Mother's Day. We do need to drop off the hanging basket for Steve's mom and that's about it for our outings. I'll probably make some crackers. Celina is making sour dough bread and everyone else is still sleeping. 
Happy Mother's Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment