Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Stay home Saturday!

Just another Stay at home Saturday! I'm actually not hating that. We do save a ton of money not going out for drinks or meals! Plus, less shopping and less impulse buying. Our incomes have also dropped so we are not really seeing a difference in having more money from staying in. Last night we purchased some beer, and wine. In all it was around $40 dollars. We easily could have spent that on a night out with drinks and even more going out to eat. We hardly made a dent in the beer, but the wine is gone. That's the nice thing about having drinks at home. Sooo much cheaper, but obviously not as fun. We are making the most out of staying home and fixing up the deck with my fire pit. Soon to paint the deck to freshen it up and we will put up the portable screen deck porch to keep the bugs out. We also have the new grill to cook out more. It's not so bad right now staying home! 

I have been sneezing like crazy lately. Could it be all the cotton wood seeds floating in the air, high pollen count? I'm not one to be allergic to seasonal issues. So, not sure why I'm sneezing so much. I feel fine! I think we are all a little paranoid about feeling sick at all. Am I achy because I just over exercised? It is normal pain, is my throat sore, why am I coughing? Why did I just sneeze 20 times in a row and now my nose is running? Yeah, a daily thing! 

Is anyone else disinfecting their house surfaces every single day and wearing a mask while inside stores? I'm am kind of tired of being the one responsible for bleaching all our door knobs, countertops, light switches, etc.. every single morning.  Will I stop doing it? I sure hope not. I think it's important to keep cleaning so if someone does get sick. We all don't have to share the germs. 

I'm also kind of tired of seeing people at the store without a mask. I just assume, they are Trumpers. Who else wouldn't want to protect themselves and others from an air born virus? 80% of the virus would not spread if we all wore a mask around each other while out. 

Plans for my Stay home Saturday? I have to work with Steve this morning. We are going to the rental property I take care of. I was there the last two days working to get it ready for the owners to return. Their trip is now delayed. So we are going back to install the window AC units and to pick up some frozen steaks that I forgot. What ever is left behind on the property I can have. The steaks were never opened and frozen. Plus, they left behind un-used masks in the packaging. Yes, thank you I will take that too and some hand sanitizer. It's a little bonus for having to do so much work to get it ready. I spent two days, 4 hours each day. More then I've worked in ages!! Felt good to have a purpose for a few days and the time really went fast! 
Zoey is all beautiful once again!! She was at the groomer yesterday. I was so thankful that we were able to get her in asap! For that we gave the groomer a $10 tip! I would have doubled the money if we had more to give. She looks so nice and smells good too. 


I'm also going to be making some crackers. It's been ages since I made the last batch and I've been craving them at night. Makes for a good crunchy snack that is super tasty with garlic, salt and pepper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment