Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday, what to do?

It's Sunday. My morning schedule sure has changed since the virus took over our lives. In stead of getting up early, doing yoga and going to work or on the weekends working out. I've now gotten use to sleeping in, disinfecting the house right away and then doing yoga or anything else. I have time on my hands to do what I want, but I'm just not sure what that is most days. 
Saturday, the four of us minus Logan went on a 10 mile bike ride. It was a nice 70*F day, but super windy so it was more of a challenge biking! 

I forgot to post this the other day. Logan got some May Day flowers from a friend. One more nice little gesture in all this. 
More of our bike ride on the lone dirt road now. At least we still have this one to ride on. 


Since Steve crashed his bike last year. We make sure he goes first. This way, it's safer. I almost crashed before we even got out of our neighborhood! Some little girl wasn't paying attention and kept riding over as I was trying to pass her. Our bike tires hit, but some how no one fell or lost control! I wasn't very happy about the situation because it could have been bad. Lucky for both of us, we were okay. The Dad said sorry, and told the girl to watch from now on. I just said, glad no one got hurt. Ugh!!! People just aren't watching where they are running, walking and biking. They are all over the roads, darting out in front of cars, just to maintain social distance. 


It's another nice weather day, a bit cooler at 66*F, but without the crazy wind! Not sure what my plans are for today. We are going to put some beef roast in the crock pot. I need to make more crackers and bread. Plus, we will spend as much time outdoors as possible. 

Oh, yesterday we got out the bool game. We played that and I won. I'll have to take some photos next time we play. It's just throwing a small white ball and then you throw larger, heavy balls at the little one to see who is closer. I'm sure there are official rules but we didn't have those. We just played to 10. We also did our nightly cribbage with a few drinks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment