Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 4, 2020

A fort!

Celina and I went for a walk around our neighborhood's path. We went off the paved path and followed the dirt path around the back side of the lake. We noticed a fort in the woods. I wanted to get a closer look since it was a little ways off the path we walked through the woods. 

 Inside this fort, they had a swing and some logs set up to sit around. It was all made from fallen branches. I'm not sure how long this has been in the woods. You'd never notice it once the leaves all come in. 
I ran the path with Zoey and then went back and walked it. 
Zoey does much better with running then just taking a walk. She actually goes in a straight line. Otherwise when you walk, she does a zig zag pattern back and forth. That's a hunting dog! 
My little seeds are growing. I think this is Basil? It's the only seeds that grew in all 6 of my pots. I decided to try planting more flower seeds I found. They too are really old seeds. Figure I might as well try and grow them. 

I also saw this tiny rock on the path. We sure do need a lot of HOPE right now! 
Some small flowers are blooming. 

The back side of the lake. We live over by the water tower direction. 
Steve power washed the house siding, which took a few hours. It was pretty green and dirty from 20 years of never being washed on the shady side of the house behind the garage. The siding looks brand new again. I helped by holding the ladder. I got a little cold and wet out there so I had to warm up in the sun. We also have tons of little tiny leaf things that are sticky. They stick to everything! 

 Just out enjoying the sun shine. I still didn't color my hair. I must do that today! 

We are back to Monday! I'm working for a little while today. Steve has a full day of work and another estimate for work! So far, he has picked up two new jobs on the last estimates! They keep adding more work so that's good! I just wish I could help him or get more work myself. I am just happy to be working three days this week. Its not much, but something! 

My Monday is going to be filled with working, cleaning our kitchen. We always have dishes to clean or put away. I already did my daily bleach disinfect all house surfaces. I need to bake more crackers and bread. Not sure what we are eating for dinner? Meatless Monday? Leftovers? 


No comments:

Post a Comment