Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Just waiting it out!

Saturday we spent the day cutting our trees in the back yard. It was a bit of a jungle out there. We had planned to get a truck load of mulch to put down under all the trees in that back corner of our yard, but found out they weren't open this weekend! Bummer!! It was probably a good thing, because we ended up cutting all the over grown branches and cleaning it up back there. Next week, I'll be putting down the mulch! In the mean time, we are just waiting out the rain, to cut up the branches and pile them up for future bonfires. A lots of work left to be done today! 
 My back was feeling it yesterday after all that bending over and lifting branches. I feel perfectly fine today which is a good thing! We went for our morning run before the next wave of rain storms.
I never made my tart because Celina decided to make a tart using oatmeal for the crust. I got out of that one! 

This guy was handing out on our deck chairs after the rains passed! 





No comments:

Post a Comment