Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Really Good new and some Really bad!

Monday was a good news/really bad news kind of day! It started off so good with me picking up that customer again. As the day went on, I had more good news! Our small bus loan docs were signed and we should have the money today or tomorrow! I went on FB and saw a post from a 10-11 grade old Bf, he passed away suddenly on Sunday morning of a brain aneurysm at 51 years old. He wasn't looking like he aged very well, very gray, thinning hair  and really over weight. Which all probably contributed to his passing. It was still very shocking! That's two good friends now that have passed away from my childhood. The other was a girl I was best friends with in 1 & 2nd grade died a few years ago in her 40's. Not sure what she died from? 

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Which falls of course this year on Tuesday! I have some decorations, pepper lights etc I'm going to put up for a Mexican fiesta dinner tonight. We have a pork loin in the crock pot to make more taco's. I'll never get tired of taco's. I went to the store at 7:30am this morning. Later than I wanted. I over slept and forgot my morning plans so I quickly got up and left to the store. I only forgot one item on my list, Bread Yeast! Well, we do have yeast still so I don't have to go get more till next week. I spent $267 on a weeks worth of food! Wow! Usually, I spend around $100 for the week, but I got extra things like a big container of real maple syrup and olive oil and lots of big packages of meats  (pork, steak and chicken) for the week into next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment