Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 1, 2016

It was my birthday.

I'm far past wanting to get yet another year older but here we are again on my birthday, August 31.. Having zero choice in the matter... I am now 48 years old. What exactly did I do for my birthday? I didn't work which was the main birthday gift to myself. I wanted to spend the day wine tasting along the river on the Wisconsin side. It's exactly what we did! The night ended with our family getting together for a meal of snow crab legs and beef tenderloin. Exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday! It was one of those perfect weather days too. I start my birthday off like I do every day, my hour long yoga, my daily exercises (planks/weights) and then for an hour long bike ride to get in some cardio with Steve. We had breakfast on the way to Wine Tasting. We stopped at three different wineries. 
My morning birthday bike ride, past a field full of flowers.
I received a large bouquet of flowers from Steve for my birthday. They were from the farmer market down the road so I'm hoping the flowers came from this field. 

We came upon a new winery by lake Pepin. 


 The Maiden Rock Winery made some really good hard Apple Ciders. I sampled three from this place. 


I was super happy to see my favorite little guy Evan. We had a lot of playing, catching up to do. 
I picked out a Target  white cake with lots of frosting 
for my birthday. 
 Time for cake and then off to bed... I had a wonder birthday. Thank you to all... 


No comments:

Post a Comment