Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

It's back to school time!

The kids are back to school today. Well, almost gone. Celina starts late this morning to let the 9th graders adjust without the big kids for the first few hours of the day. She is driving her friends to school and they are stopping for coffee. I took the usual 1st day back to school photos by the front door. Because it was raining, I drove Logan to the bus stop. He didn't need to be all rain soaked his first day of school. I did a no no and parked in front of the mean people's house. They usually yell at some mom for parking in front of their house. Well, that's just what happens when the bus stop is right there. I parked right in front of the driveway because that was the only place left. Since the bus would be there in under 3 minutes, I figured Oh well.. While the bus and cars were blocking the road out comes the jerk family's older son to remind me not to park in front of their house. I was just said, it's the first day of school and obviously RAINING". I swear, they have no compassion for the kids or mom's. What ever. I'll keep parking in front of his house on days it rains. I'm more about making sure my kid isn't soaked from rain then making sure I don't park in front of that familys house. They can can keep asking me to move when the bus moves out of the way. Not a great way for me to start the school year. Just wish they'd move the bus stop so this would not be an issue. No one else cares about this issue. 
I think the kids are ready to go back to school. Summer felt short now that its over. Could we just have a re-do? 
Logan, 8th grade. I need to compare last years picture to this years. I am sure he grew at least six inches. What a difference a year makes!
(7th grade, last September)

Celina's first day of 11th grade. 

The last day of summer vacation was spent out on the St. Croix River Monday.  We rode the jet ski to Hudson Wisconsin. 
I had the best Walleye bites EVER!. We sat outside by the river eating our lunch and then jet skied back. 
 It was only 75 out but still humid. It would have felt a lot better if the sun was shining. It was a bit cool on our ride back. 
Two more back to school pictures and it's time for me to go to work. I want to be home when the kids get home from school. Or at least Logan. Celina has after school plans with friends since Tennis is going to be rained out. 

Happy 1st Day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment