Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

No time for not feeling well.

 I don't have time for this nor do I want to be sick! It was wishful thinking on my part that today would be the day I'd wake up feeling 100% again. I can tell it's getting a little bit better, coughing less but still feel like crap all over. I've been sick since.. Friday? We are on Wednesday and I'm so over feeling sick.
 
When I'm sick I just take it a lot easier on exercise. I do what ever I think is best. If that means a 100% rest day, that's exactly what I do. Since I have been feeling somewhat okay, I've been still biking but less miles and taking it a lot slower. I'm still doing my planks even if I don't want to do them. I don't think there is ever a day that I want to do planks.
 
I'm still deciding if I should go biking today or just take a 100% rest day? It's just a bit chilly out at 50+F right now. I might just wait till it warms up a bit more before biking. I have the day off of working which is good because I have a million errands.
Logan got his braces on. You can hardly tell since they are the clear braces. Well worth the extra splurge! He decided on gray bands but to tell you the truth, I can hardly see the bands either. His teeth are sore but not as bad as we use to have it back when I got the old kind of braces. My teeth felt like they were going to fall out of my mouth for two weeks.
You can see the before picture of this teeth. The top two fangs.

They suggested eating something cold to help with the pain. The ortho gave us a coupon to that juice place down the street so we went there first after his braces were on.

When Tuesday rolls around, it is TACO Tuesday! We tried out Zantigo that was next door to the juice place. Logan was impressed. It's hard to please a 13 year old so a win/win!


I forgot to mention, not only did Logan get the clear braces, the gift card for a juice but a new electric tooth brush. I'm already liking this orthodontist even though she doesn't have hot chocolate chip cookies and slushies for us in the office. Logan actually was and is excited about brushing his teeth with this high-tech brush.
 
This brush connects to blue tooth. Can I get one? Logan said it feels great on his gums.
One picture of my baby Zoe Zoe bird. I have a ton of nick names for this pup. She is the most loving dog, wants to be right next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment