Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Plans changed.

 
We had plans to go up north this weekend to soak in the fall colors and fresh air. Our plans quickly changed when Logan got invited to play in a soccer tournament this weekend. He will have two games Saturday and at least one if not two Sunday. That's a lot of soccer but he's happy about playing in a game. Long story this year age groups changed and he was too old to play with half his old team and too young to play on the H.S. team. Caught in the dreaded middle!  We couldn't pass this opportunity for him to play so we are home this weekend. Such is life!

 
I wish I could say that I'm getting better. I'm still sick with little to no improvement. Although the pills do help with the symptoms, I struggled last night. I was feeling awful all night long and could not sleep. A super rough night!
I was paging through a Pie cook book at the check out lane when I came across this recipe of my favorite pies all in one, Sweet potato and pecan pie. I might have to make this one for Thanksgiving!
The master bed room re-decorating continues. I got Steve to hang up the new drapes and purchased a smaller curtain rod for the old drapes to hang behind the new ones. The new gray drapes are pretty see through and we like the light blocked out 100%. It worked great and it looks Good. I'll have to take a photo when we get the walls painted a new color, other then green. I'm thinking a blue-gray? I've never had a blue room, it's always been pink and green or just green.
 
Since we went to Walmart to pick up new car wiper blades for Celina's car, I thought it would be a good time to pick out new paint for our front door. Only problem is that Walmart, didn't have the base exterior paint in quart size. Nice, so no paint for me! I'll just go to Menards for my paint! I was so ready to paint and then to not be able to get any was a HUGE bummer!
 
I need to paint the front door before we can put on the new door handle. We just went with a similar style and color as the existing one. The dog's chain out front pulled the old one out and wrecked it. We fixed that issue by putting in a ground post next to the house so this doesn't happen again.  It's always fun to update the house, but a money pit to as it can be never ending! I'm just doing a little at a time but it seems every room needs something. Mostly just fresh paint and maybe to change out some of the junk we have on shelves and some photos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment