Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 9, 2016

In the car all day long!

I was hardly at home Thursday. I had one of those extra busy work days that kept me driving from one end of town to the other. I'll have that same kind of work day today.  Right after working, I had to quickly drive off to watch Celina's JV tennis doubles match, followed by picking up Logan at soccer and then dropping him off at the HS boys soccer game, but not before I did a few errands. I was finally able to sit down and watch a little TV after 9pm. 

Celina lost her doubles match. It was still fun to watch.

I love biking, loving it more then running right now. I guess my decision is to keep biking till it snows or gets far too cold to want to go for a ride. I'm hoping I can go from biking to cross country skiing. 
I'm super happy its Friday. We have weekend plans which is always nice to look forward to. 

My weekly workout recap. 
Daily planks - yep made it all five days so far. 
Biking only on Tuesday and Thursday, both days 10+ miles and today I'm getting in another 10 if it stops raining! 
Happy weekend.. Can't wait till work is OVER today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment