Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, September 18, 2016

A good time to start a diet

I'm still sick go figure, day 9 and I'm so over this cough. Just wish it was over! I woke up at 7am only to go back to sleep from 9am to noon. Who is this person that sleeps the morning away?


It's a 80*F September day and I'm completely missing out because I don't feel well enough to go biking or run or do much of anything, but sleep. I just want to hurry up and get better. At least I don't eat much while I'm sick. It might be time to start a diet when I'm feeling better since I already kind of started.

I tried to fake a lot more energy on Saturday and tried to convince myself that I was feeling a little better. I went to the Apple Valley farmer market with Steve and then convinced him to go to the Lakeville Art show. Who knew they also had a farmer market?
We had lunch at the art fair. They had a stand making fire cooked pizza. It was white oak fire pizza or something like that. The best crust and pizza I've had in ages! This is with sick taste buds that can't really appreciate good food. Makes me want to eat it when I'm well. It's Sooo good!
 Celina was off to the Homecoming dance with two of her good friends.

I liked how these girls re-wore the same dress and shoes to homecoming as they did 2 years ago. Nice way to reuse a dress only worn once.

No comments:

Post a Comment