Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Biking miles are not the same as a walked mile

My Fitbit reminds me that all the miles I bike are not going to count towards my walking. It's just not fair. I expect sometime in the near future all our devices to keep us moving will hopefully figure this out so those of us who do other exercises, get credit for moving too. I know that if I manually enter the data it counts some what but not for steps/miles. 
It might be time to color my hair again. I'm not sure when the last time I did a root touch up? I don't like having to color my hair so I purchase a quick 10 minute box, use a little and throw the rest away for $10 or a dollar a minute. It's far better then spending a few hours at the salon and paying a small fortune. 
I might have found my new all time favorite cookie EVER! I was looking to make some pumpkin cookies when I came upon this recipie
I only had 1 cup of butter, so I had to half everything. Can you believe it has coconut and no eggs in this cookie? I don't even care for coconut and I love this cookie. You can not taste the coconut and it makes it a chewy cookie. By far the best one I've ever made. 
I wanted to be home when the kids got home from school. Since Celina was going right from school to hanging out with friends, I wasn't sure when she would be home. Turns out I passed her when riding my bike through Rosemount. I waited out front with Zoey for Logan to get off the bus. I'm happy to report both kids had a great first day of school. They both had a lot to tell me which is always nice to hear. I love hearing all the details of their school life. 
It's time to hit the road, in the drizzle. At least it's humid and a warm rain. Off to get in a few non- recorded biking miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment