Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A little trip

I broke down Monday and took a little trip to Urgent care. I wish it was a vacation trip but nope. I was off to find out if I have pneumonia. I had the chest x-ray which turned out to be nothing. Thank goodness! I'm still not well with my coughing up my lungs. This has been the longest virus EVER! The nurse and doctor kind of freaked out over my heart rate. It was 33. I don't think I've ever seen it that low. They were concerned I might faint. I said I was just feeling tired. A runner and biker, Yes!
I had to go to the store to pick up a few items we were out of, Windex. I found some cute, cheap Halloween doggie outfits for Zoey. Just a simple cowboy hat and a cape. She was a good sport and wore the hat for 3 minutes till she shook it off.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment