Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 30, 2016

OMG 4 weeks!

Its not a good 4 week kind of accomplishment. It's a I'm still sick and now it's going on 4 weeks of this same symptoms, cough, aches and pains, and a sore throat. Plus, now Steve is sick. Wonderful. If I can't get well with a spleen, how is he going to kick this without it?
Guess, being sick this long adds to the chances are it's going to spread. So sorry!!
 
Last night while I was waiting to pick up Logan from soccer, I watched this guy set up an engagement with balloons, picnic blanket, and  wine glasses. You could tell he was pretty nervous as he kept pacing then going back to his truck etc.. I never did get to see the actual proposal. Logan forgot his sweatshirt at the soccer field so we came back later and the couple with family were just leaving the park. Logan and I both thought, the guy should have dressed up more, and picked a better location, like Lebanon Park by the lake. He had a lot of parents drive up to pick up there soccer players that were running by him. He probably didn't anticipate that when picking the location to meet his girl friend.
I was in the car pretty much all day other then working for a while and then shopping. I checked out he new Home Goods store. It was fabulous. I found a few items to pick up and took a few photos of furniture painted ideas I could do with my stuff. I could probably just paint our furniture to give it a new look. This was flat gray paint and it looked good!

Ceiling fans for Logan's room. He is picky, I wanted to show him some options of fans. I had time to burn since I was waiting for our front door paint to be mixed.

I doubt he will like any of them. I am hoping to go for cheaper then more expensive. Let's keep it around $50 not $150!

 
I wanted to find a vanity that had a black countertop and was white. I am thinking of painting the half bathroom cabinet white, after I paint the walls. Now that I know it will look good, might as well just do it!

 
My new gray curtains with the light blocking red ones behind them. It's a dark photo but you get the idea. Loving the simple color changes to the house and I can't wait to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment