Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 12, 2016

Away for the weekend and now it's time to play catch up!

We were invited up to our neighbor friends cabin for the weekend. We just love Gull Lake and won't ever pass up an opportunity to enjoy the lake and good company with our friends.
 
Steve and our neighbor friends spent 4 hours on Saturday doing demo on the cabin bathroom and kitchen. They are re-doing just about everything inside. The kids and I just enjoyed sleeping in, doing a little running, sitting out by the fire, fishing for one second and paddle boarding. It was just a lazy do what you want kind of weekend for me and the kids.
Saturday night we took a boat ride to have dinner on the lake. We were all trying to get the best picture of the sun set on our cell phones.
This was my best attempt to capture the true colors but fell short of the ski being red instead it turned out pink in this photo.
 Celina and I had wings and split the Asian salad.
 It was a bit chilly out on the boat/lake so we bundled up for the ride across the lake

Other then napping, I did run 2 miles. I wasn't feeling 100% since I picked up some virus that was attacking my throat.

Being ultra lazy this weekend felt really good! We all needed down time!







 





I'm still not feeling that great but I did want to go biking. I just took my pretty bike route by this farm and cut the miles down to eight.

It was grandparents day on Sunday. I didn't see Evan since I was up north at the lake but I did get to see fun pictures of him on fb.
I'll have to plan something fun for us to do. I miss my little person!

No comments:

Post a Comment