Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Yep, Still sick and coughing up a lung

I've been sick since last Friday.. Shouldn't I be better by now? 8 days of coughing and feeling like crap. This has got to end! I'm on antibiotics as of Friday. Yes, I waited till Friday to finally think I was sick enough to go to the doctor. I probably should have gone in Tuesday.
I did as little as possible this last week, work, watch tennis and go to a funeral. It was a rough week with being sick and attending the funeral for a neighbor who died of colon cancer at 44. My dad died of colon cancer at 60. I can tell you that any age to lose someone to cancer is just rough. I feel for that family and his three young kids. It's a good thing that I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Monday. I'm eight years past when I should have had this done. Since my dad died at 60 they recommend you get it done by 40. Something I put off until Steve had one done back in spring time. It takes that long to get on the schedule.
Celina got her tennis pictures back. She is in the front middle with the long, long hair.
Celina had a tennis match, singles on Thursday. It was an indoor match. She lost but it was a good match up of players, either game could have gone either way.

 
With me being sick, the only one wanting to be around me was Zoey. She was extra snuggly this week. She must know by all my coughing that I was not well.
This week wasn't good for working out either. I did work which exhausted me and some days I managed to do my daily plank/morning exercises. I biked a few days but took it super easy.
I'm still sick but I wanted to take an easy bike ride to Mcd's for breakfast. I can't have any thing with fiber like my usual breakfast of whole grain bread with chunky PB, but I could have pancakes and potatoes. 12.44 slow going miles in aprox 1 hour 15 minutes.
I saved this picture off FB of a small cabin house that would work perfect for the lake. Now to build something!
 I checked out the new Hobby Lobby which is exactly like Michaels stores. I did see some easy to make projects.
 I might have to make this for our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment