Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 26, 2016

Going on week 3

This is not a good way to start week 3 with still being sick/coughing. Am I getting better or just the same? This I do not know. At times I think I'm getting better then I start coughing like crazy and my body hurts all over then I think maybe not. I'm also now sharing my cold/sickness with the family. ugh! So sorry, I tried to keep it to myself.
I couldn't spend my entire 3 weeks not biking or doing something for exercise. I did as much as I felt I could handle. After biking both Saturday and Sunday I took 3 hour naps each day and slept in Monday. This working out while your sick really drains me. I just rode 10 easy miles by myself each day since I would bike, cough, bike some more and cough.. Best to be alone in my misery.
Because I think I'm getting better, Steve and I went to dinner by the river Friday night. I had a glass of wine with some really good wings. That outing pretty much wiped me out and I was ready to come home and go to bed super early Friday night.
 Saturday, we went to the apple orchard. We didn't pick any apples just bought some since the hard frost in May took out the Upick selection of apples. I was okay with not picking any. We did just go around and take some cute fall photos. Might have to go to another apple orchard for more cute photos and to actually pick apples.






Sunday Night we rushed out to see the falls. We've gotten so much rain, towns are flooding down south and this tiny river that goes over Minnehaha falls was gushing.




It was pretty chilly after the sun went down and I wasn't dressed to be outside for very long. We rushed to see it, took a few photos and ran out of there. That's the only running I've been doing lately. I am almost to the point where I think I might be ready to run trails again. With the fall leaves turning colors it's the best time to be in the woods running. I don't want to miss out on the colors!
I was looking through Ads last night and came across this little gem, Angry Mama. It's a microwave cleaner. I am guessing steam comes out of her head. This would be a funny gag gift.
 
We got some donuts from Mojo monkey Sunday morning. They are far too sweet. Good but super sweet. It's not what I needed to eat. We just shared them all pretty much.
Saturday night we were going to Mears Park for all the food trucks and music. Since we weren't hungry, we opted to go have wine in Cannon Falls and shared a bottle of GoGo Red. Well, I had 1-1/2 glasses and Steve finished it.
 


 
I forgot, we went to a late lunch in Hudson after the apple orchard on Saturday afternoon. I wasn't very hungry after eating a large apple so I just got the soup. Nothing is better then soup when your not feeling well.
Celina has another JV tennis match this afternoon. I'll go watch the last two matches of the season and then she is done with tennis till next year. I should try to convince her to keep playing all year. Might have to look into a few matches here and there.
It's off to work for a few hours today. Thankfully, my work week is pretty easy this week. I need this to get well. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment