Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A little more normal

I'm feeling a bit more NORMAL, but still coughing and I have that smoker voice. Lovely! I am happy that I am finally feeling a bit better and more normal. I still need to take it a bit easy till I'm 100%. It's just been slow going.

I was up at 4am and didn't want to wake Steve coughing so I got up and went down stairs to cough up my lung. I'm super sore from coughing and just being sick. Stretching with my yoga didn't even help with the hour plus I spent trying to move and work it out this morning. I have one more day of no Advil before I can have some for my aches and pains.

I still haven't fixed my laptops Internet connection issue. It requires me to either be on the phone for hours or bring it some where to get it fixed. I'm still using Steve's and I'm on the guest log in which requires a parents permission to post photos on my blog. Darn parent permission! We can't seem to figure out how to get me full access.


Celina had a JV tennis match against Farmington HS Tuesday afternoon. She played singles and won, then played doubles and won that too. A great day for tennis but not for the biting bugs! Those tiny no-see-ums are out in full force and ready to bite.

Another busy work day, I'm going to try biking a few miles if the rain holds off. Just going to take it easy and not push the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment