Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Random just random.

I'm sure you want to know the update on my healthy... yes, still coughing. I think this is around day 11 of being sick? It feels like Forever and I'm so ready to be not coughing up my lungs anymore!
I'm skipping my morning bike ride because I have a super busy work day. Every day this week is a busy work day which is good because I have bills to pay! That's life when your self employed. You just can't pass up on working.
 
I made some brownies this morning. I had to taste test them. Pretty darn good. My family was happy that I made these from scratch. They hate the boxed brownies! I'll take any brownie! I made sure to not cough and wash my hands a billion times to not pass on any of my sick germs.
Zoey was in full hunting position by the window when I interrupted her concentration. You can tell she is saying " Really?"
 I found all these tiny white beads all over our front rug this morning. Zoey was busy ripping apart another stuffed animal. I think she needs a new bone to chew. Good thing I remembered to pick up on at Target last night. 
Well, its off to work and then to Celina's tennis match and Logan's soccer practice. I'll get to rest tonight while watching Bravo's On Deck. Love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment