Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

You never know what you'll find or see on the road.

 
I just never know what I'll see or find on the road while out biking. We usually see birds, cows a few bunnies and maybe some turkeys along with lots of bikers, runners and walkers. Today we happened to find this salamander crossing the road. We stopped to make sure it got across safe. I like looking for animals and stuff we normally don't see every day.
 
 
I've been sick with a virus attacking my throat. Steve was nice enough to cut the bike miles short and go a lot slower. I don't need to wear myself out to exhaustion. I just wanted to get some fresh air and my body moving a bit. 8 miles in 37 minutes in 60*F weather.

Logan didn't want me to post a before pix of him without braces but I'm going to anyway. It's kind of a love hate thing with me posting pictures. They like to look back at my blogs and see old pictures of themselves, just not the new ones.
I bought apples for him so he could have one last big bite before they are off limits for two years. Guess corn on the cob should have been on that list too. He is also going to chew gum up until 2pm today. He is excited to get braces and I can't wait to see what colors he chooses. At least he will have the clear bands and just a small thin wire so you can't really see them all that well.

I was super proud of Celina's JV tennis match against Woodbury. She won singles with it down to a tie, and she also won doubles. Nice to see her playing so well.
A team cheer before the start of the matches.

Finally, my drive through Minneapolis on the way up north last weekend. I was trying to capture the beautiful sun set against the building but we weren't turned the right way. It still turned out okay after over a dozen tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment