Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 8, 2016

My side kick..

It's hard to believe this puppy is almost 9 months old. What would I ever do with out my side kick doggie? 
She is one tired puppy all the time. It's a tough life to sleep all day, eat and run around playing. 
I had to add take Zoey for walks on my daily todo list. It's not my favorite thing to do. She pulls the leash like crazy and it's a workout just taking her around the block. We are both exhausted after that. Which is exactly why she needs a walk every day. I want to be able to run with her once she turns a year old. We have some training to do! 
It stopped raining, after two full days of rain. I completely skipped biking on Wednesday morning to avoid being covered in mud again. I sure could have gone out in the afternoon but I was being lazy and did absolutely nothing. I coudn't get into the chiropractor so I just sat on the couch catching up on TV that I missed. Not a great way to spend or waste an afternoon. 
I did get to see my favorite little person Evan last night. Steve and I stopped over at Kendra's to check out her tile backsplash. She needs a little help with cutting a few hard to do glass tiles. Steve wanted to see what needed to be finished up. What a good excuse to see my little person. I sure miss him a ton! I promised him we'd do something fun together soon. I need to take him apple/raspberry picking, to the Children's museum, to the MOA crayola and build a bear  and the list goes on. Now I'm not limited to the day so we can do some things that were not open on Mondays. 
I made more of those delicious cookies this morning. I screwed up a little because I was talking to Logan and lost track of how much flour I added. They were a little dry and crumbly until I added more butter. Problem fixed! 
The back to school new-ness is wearing off fast. The kids have homework and are back to sports with the rain all gone. They both at least are working on all A's again this year. 
Off to work I go..It's one of those super busy work days. I need to start earlier so I can finish up in time to watch Celina's JV tennis match this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment