Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 3, 2016

My Three day weekend

You know my long three day weekend is going to include biking and as much as I can fit in. 


It sure feels like fall moved in fast. The mornings are a lot cooler. Biking and colder temps are not my favorite. It's a good thing that I do warm up once I get going. I've been a creature of habbit and I pretty much keep to the same route. I do mix it up a bit but not as much as I'd like. 
After last weeks attempt at going to a bike trail along the river mishap, I'm kind of thankful for being able to just get on my bike and have a pretty ride out in the country. I do keep looking at destination bike trail to try out. I just need to get Steve on board to try out a few of these far away trails. 
Biking along the North Shore's bike path was by far my favorite this summer. I'm already looking forward to doing this again next summer. 

I was out early enough last week when I rode by this field, the sun just coming up and shining on all the fluffy weeds. This photo doesn't show how pretty it was. 

This dog of ours breath is Awful. Ever since she had that toad/foaming. I think we need to bring her to the vet to check that out. I've brushed her teeth and gave her a breath mint. It didn't help!
The kids go back to school on Tuesday. Celina will be in 11th grade, a junior and Logan 8th last year of middle school. I'm behind on back to school shopping. I sent them out last week while I worked to find some clothes. Logan found a few shirts with the help of Celina. I was surprised that Celina didn't find any thing for herself. Well, that changed fast with today trip to the outdoor mall. I wanted to find some new pants for Logan but Celina did all the shopping. I think she is set for the new year. We'll try the big mall on Sunday to hopefully get Logan some new clothes for school. They kind of use up all my birthday money. Darn kids! lol.. 
I'm getting more and more unhappy about my weight and lack of weight loss. I've been trying to eat healthy most meals, but I do struggle with my wanting to eat something sweet every afternoon/evening. I still write down what I eat and the aprox number of calories. I just need to bring that calorie number down to 1500 per day and not 2500. Even with my hour of cardio and working hard for a few hours of the day and getting in lots of work exercise, I still am not losing or controlling what I eat. I need to make changes if anything is going to change. I know what needs to be done and just need to get my mind on board when I'm tired and hungry at the end of my busy days. 
 While the family is out enjoying the Hasting old car show. I'm home. I took a long afternoon nap (much needed since Zoey woke me up a few times last night). She is doing a lot of night hunting by looking out the window. I decided to skip looking at cars which really are not my favorite thing to do. I'm off to the store to get a few errands done so I won't have them on my Sunday todo list. I have cleaning our house and getting everything perfect for back to school for the kids. I like to be some what more organized going into the new school year. Tomorrow is cleaning and purge day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment