Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Humid hot please stick around

I do love hot and humid temperatures in the early morning. Biking feels a lot better when warmer, rather then cold. Hot and humid was exactly what we got this morning.
Yes, I was a sweaty mess after my 11 mile bike ride but who doesn't like to sweat and make their fat cry. I need to make it cry a whole lot! 

My mountain bike still has a flat. Until I fix it, I'm using either Steve's bike or one of the kids. Yesterday, I tried out Steve's bike and really liked it. The seat was definately a lot harder then I'm use to. This morning, I rode Logan's bike. It seemed similar to my own bike but more upright so my back wasn't killing me like mine usually does from being hunched over. I'm going to check out Celina's new bike tomorrow and then I'll pick my favorite to ride till I replace that tire. 
Logan is finally back to soccer this week with practice starting Thursday. He's had a few weeks off which was probably very needed since he plays year round. We weren't sure if he would be playing fall soccer due to the age group changes and being in U15 when he is 13. Most of the 15 year olds are in High school and then they play with school but for those kids not yet in H.S. they still get to do traveling soccer. I think we are both ready for Logan to be doing something again. 

We also had other good news on Monday. Celina made the High School JV tennis team. Two more girls joined tennis and since she was #1 singles they moved her on up. Exactly where she should have been to begin with  and where she wanted to play. She probably won't be playing singles but she is happy about the move up to JV. 
I sure did miss this little guy on Monday. Last week was my last Monday to spend the entire day with Evan. I'm picking up more work and that means working on Mondays. We have braces to pay for Logan and car insurance to pay for Celina which is like making a car payment. Added bills means I need to start earning more $$. I picked up three new clients last week and hope to add on at least one more this week. I have a goal amount of money I want to earn per month. When I reach that goal, I told Steve I wanted to make a deal with him. If I reach my goal, he has to tile the mud room, 1/2 bath, closet and laundry room. I've wanted to get rid of the flooring in those area's since we moved in over 16 years ago. Now that gray, wood like flooring is popular might as well join the trend and redo that area. We saved all the Menards rebates and actually have enough money in those cards to pay for all the materials. It's just his labor and time. 

It's that time.. time to get going to work! I have a full day of working and then taking Logan to his ortho appointment, plus back to school open house today till 7pm that we need to fit in a visit to the middle school so Logan can check out his classes, get his photo taken and then dump his school supplies off in his locker. Logan has been waiting for back to school forever! It's nice to know he is excited and ready to go back to school for 8th grade! 


No comments:

Post a Comment