Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fair = lots of walking miles

Steve and I spent 10  hours at the State Fair on Friday. We walked close to 8 miles throughout the day. I usually want to eat a few of my favorites every year. The roasted corn is my top pick for all time best fair food. I always want the mini donuts and then I really don't care what else I eat.


We had a coupon for a dollar off the apple dumpling with vanilla ice cream. I really liked this better then the mini donuts.
We also shared a foot long hotdog, I had a few bites of a gyro, a few cheese curds and some garlic fries. All that junk food made my stomach hurt so I didn't eat much, just drank a lot of water.
We made sure to wear purple for Prince day. I thought more people would be wearing purple but it was probably only 20% of the masses. It was crowded at the fair. It felt like a record for attendance. People were every where all tightly packed lining the streets. 

We took a short break from walking inside the animal buildings and watched a draft horse judging.  

We walked the midway with the games and rides then headed out to take the bus back to our car. We decided to take the express bus from the Mall of America to the fair. It was a good decision  on our part since we heard the parking lots were full every where.

No comments:

Post a Comment