Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Back from being GoNE

My fitbit is back from being Gone! Yippee. I did the on line chat with a rep from Fitbit. My issue was as simple as could be to fix! Monday I woke up to my Fitbit completely dark and would not turn on. It was fully charged, so I knew that was not the issue. Come to find out, you just plug it into your computer, hold the button down for 12 seconds and unplug.. Ta da.. back up and working perfect! You have no idea of how lost I felt without it. What is GONE? My bikes speedometer. It some how either fell off my bike or got taken. I have a feeling it just fell off on our way up North. I'll have to replace it at some point since I do like to know how fast I'm biking. Maybe an upgrade? 
I'd be lost with out Steve too. I just am liking biking far more then running and it's because we can do this together. I don't have to go it alone. Plus, he pushes the pace with his new bike. I use to be the one out in front and now he is extra speedy. 
Steve had this great idea to go to Yogurt Lab last night for a late night treat. It was acutally his dinner and my snack. I mostly loaded on the fruit but it's hard to eat chocolate without peanutbutter cup on top. This place has become one of our favorites, not only because the yogurt is good but they charge per the cup, not by weight. You can really load up this cup! 
Monday was a work day and an Evan day. Celina and Logan both took turns watching Evan while I worked for a few hours. I promised him we'd go swimming at the pool. We took him a few weeks ago and then he went on vacation and swam a ton. Well, his swimming has improved a lot! He is a little fish in the water!
 Just a few more north shore photos of Tait lake and on top of Eagle Mountain. I almost feel like setting up the tent again and just sleeping outside. We just have a few racoons that like to visit during the night, so I'm not so sure I'm up for animal visits? 

No comments:

Post a Comment