Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 22, 2016

I will take a 1.5 mile run

I was back running this morning. A quick 1.5 miles was all I had time to run. The sun takes it sweet time coming up.   When it was light enough, I didn't have an hour or even 30 minutes to get in a bike ride. What else can you do in 15 minutes? RUN!

See that apple tree behind me? It's loaded with apples. Will they be edible or bug filled? That's the question, which is mostly likely a yes. Unfortunately we usually never pick or eat the apples off our tree for this reason. Steve did spray a few times so I am somewhat hopeful they aren't all bad apples.

I  I should recap my weekend. Thus not having Internet working on my laptop is getting old. I am still undecided if I should just get a new computer or just fix the old one. In the mean time I am using my cell phone to update my blog. It's not been an easy transition for blogging.

Kendra,  my daughter makes the best plantation. I tried to make them last night with coconut oil to fry them. They didnt turn out as sweet. That might have been from how ripe or unripe they were. Well, just glad I tried to make something new for me.

pizza sounded good Sunday night. I was being lazy about making my own pizza dough which I regretted. We purchased some whole wheat pizza dough from the new Thyme food store. The dough when baking shrunk up a ton. We has two very small pizzas for the three of us. Celina didn't want pizza because sheade herself a special loaded salad.
In all the pizza turned out okay. Lesson learned, make my own crust!

Saturday night we ended up getting two free tickets to a concert at the MN Zoo. A band called Har Mar Superstar. The guy took off his shirt and did a weird side headstone while singing at one point. In all it was okay music and just a different night out. I was super glad to have ear plugs. A must do to save your hearing!

Steve and I got in 74 miles of biking last week. The most miles all summer. My plan is to ride that much this week too. Steve usually rides all but one or two days where I go alone. He didn't want to go ride in the rain Saturday and I can't blame him. I was complete muddy wet mess after that ride. 
That was pretty much it for our weekend. I did mow the lawn, clean our house a bit, went out to eat for breakfast and a dinner. Just the usual weekend junk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment