Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Sleep is important

I slept in this morning and in order to get in my workout, I had to cut my bike route short. I tossed and turned most of the night so the sleeping in later was much needed. I didn't get in the full 12+ miles but I still did most of my bike route. Sleep is super important to recover from all these bike ride workouts. I feel much better when I get enough rest and of course, don't skip my morning cardio
I sometimes want to skip my morning exercises, those planks when I am short for time. I'd much rather bike longer or run more miles then to do these planks. I just don't want to give up my plank fitness. I stopped for a few days here and there and lost some fitness. Instead of 2 minutes being some what easy, it quickly became when am I done.. Not always easy to keep going but I get up every day, do my exercises and go for a run or a bike ride. I always feel much better for keeping at it. I'm just not sure I have more energy for doing all this exercise. I still love my afternoon naps. Some days I do skip the nap but usually I am able to do a 30 minute to an hour power nap. Oh sleep.. 
I had some great work news.. I'm trying to build up my business again. We have new expenses with Celina driving, equals more insurance to pay and Logan getting braces, plus Steve's dental work. It all adds up and I needed to start earning more. I picked up two new jobs this week and one last week. I'm well on my way but there is more work to be done. I have a dollar amount I'm working towards making next month. Got to have goals. Hopefully, I'll be able to hire help again too! Well, see how busy with work I really want to be. Good news to that Logan is ready to get braces. We were just waiting for all his teeth to come down and the last two are good to go! Next week he has the consulation and away we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment